halal cake delivery singapore | how to make halal cake and halal cake delivery singapore

 My little angel’s birthday was onSunday.It feel like it was only history when I first saw those big brown eyes for the first time and knew my life will noway be the sameagain.It feels as if I took this picture only yesterdayand also I blinked and there she was a beautiful 2nd grader off to academy everymorning

The birthday girl requisted a toy story cutlet and she wanted it to be two teir. halal cake delivery singaporeYours truly has noway made a two teir cutlet ahead and to do it for a birthday party full of guests did n’t help ease the tention.




I divided the work into 2 days, singe the galettes, make the ganache and fondant on day one. Fill and embellish the toy story cutlet the coming day. Everything went easily until it was time to add the fondant. It had been raining for 3 days and moisture was high to say the least. No matter how important sugar I added to the fondant the moisture made it too soft! it gave me a veritably hard time and decorating the cutlet requred twice the time I anticipated it to. The original plan was to make my own toy story numbers. Small out of fondant or large rice crisp treat numbers halal cake delivery singapore but with all the trouble fondant gave me I decided out and decided to use the toy story toys wehad.The birthday girl was super agitated and happy to help with rolling the fondant balls, cutting out the shadows and stars and when the cutlet was each done she was literally jumping with joy. I on the other hand wasn't too happy with the way the fondant came out. It wasn't smooth or tidy despite the fact that I spent a long time smoothing the ganache under it. still, seeing how happy Jana was made up for it. It was her cutlet, meant to make her happy and in that sense it was a huge success.

hash the chocolate or


pour the cream over the chocolate.


Microwave oven using 30 seconds intervals.


After each interval stir the blend gently.


When the chocolate melts fully and the admixture is smooth, your ganache is ready.


Allow it to cool to room temperature( it is stylish if you allow it to rest for 24 hours but if you do n’t have the time you can put .


Singe the cutlet


Singe your galettes and allow them to cool( It would be indeed better if you would do this the day ahead)


I made double the handed cutlet form and it gave me a 10 inch and a 7 inch cutlet


Divide your galettes into 2 or further layers( I did 3 layers)


Encounter with simple saccharinity or the liquid in the save

Assembling the toy story cutlet


Fill the cutlet with your asked stuffing

It helps to make a levee of frosting or ganache around the stuffing to help it from bulging out once the cutlet layers are placed on top of eachother.Roll out your fondant on a sugar dusted face or on some sludge flour


Carefull transfer the fondant and trim it over the cutlet and smooth gently.

Using a straw measure the consistence of the bottom cutlet also cut 6- 7 straws or skewers or dowels to that consistence and fit them into thecake.These will act as support for the top cutlet precluding it from sinking into the bottom one


embellish to your heart’s desire. I used cookie knife and small fondant balls. I used the colors ot the toy story totem red, yello, blue click here get more information

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

cake delivery singapore | best delivery cake and how to do it cake and cake delivery singapore

custard mooncake | custard mooncake taste and how to make and where will get best custard mooncake